Dior Addict Lipstick 842 Zig Zag review - pretty red orange color

오전 8:08 Luna 0 Comments


I really love the lipsticks and lip gloss as well.
Usually, I used to have the yves laurent lip gloss, 
and I had just addict lip glow in Dior brand so far, however, 
the Dior Addict lipstick appealed to me.






What I bought is 842 color which is lovely red color with orange color.

The lipstick top has the CD at the center.





Actually, I love the lip gloss more than lipstick because My lip is so dry.
When I wear the lipstick, usually it shows a lot of dead skin on the lip, even I try to rub it off before I apply the lipstick.

however, Dior lipstick is bit oily and good for dry skin or dry lips like me.




Besides, The color is so beautiful and feel so comfortable when I apply it on lips because of moisture and oil like a lip balm. 





The color shows like a top-coat of the lipstick.

Red and orange color, also looks like a coral color, but prettier.


Actually, I want to recommend this lipstick more than Dior lip glow
Because it has the same moisture like a lip balm and
even better color and glossy.




I have the dry skin and a lot of dead skin on the lips, 
so It is not easy for me to have good color on the lips with lipstick.
(Always lip balm or vaseline pack for 30min needed before I put other lipsticks on)
However, 
I could have the beautiful color and glossy color with this Dior lipstick without any helping.

and especially I love the Red + Orange color :)


You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글: