Korean Cosmetics Review :: Mamonde Creamy Tint Color Balm Intense & Light - no.16, no.24, no.26, no.39

오전 6:08 Luna 2 Comments



Highly recommended Lipsticks
Mamonde Creamy Tint color balm Intense 24. Bouquet Nudie
& Mamonde Creamy Tint color balm Light 26. Orange Punch Color




Actually I bought 2 Lipsticks in this time, because it was on discounted sale, so that I bought it as really cheap price.
(You can buy it in Korea, around 6~7 dollars for each when It is on sale and depends on popular colors)

The Price is actually cheaper than other lipsticks but It's really valuable to use it.




As you could see it on the picture as above, I've used other colors of Creamy tint.
The color of I've used is 16.Velvet Red, and 39. Velvet pop coral
If It wasn't good, I wouldn't buy it again, I bought it because It was really nice with color formation, and last.



The formation of colors are on the pics as above, and even I've put it on once, it expresses so strong and nice.

As you can see, All is color balm "intense" and just Orange punch color is color balm "Light" , and you can know the just color balm light has the shimmer




  • Mamonde Creamy Tint Color Balm Intense 16. Velvet Red




This color was really huge fashion in Korea last Winter (2015).
Every girls in Korea wants to buy this lipstick color, and every stores or internet sites was sold out at that time.
It was really nice timing that I could buy it and I was lucky as well.




This color is like a dry rose. so that It's really nice on Fall ~ Winter seasons.
The color formation is elegance and soft color.




 When I see this lipstick, I thought It doesn't have moisture, However!
It is really nice to put it on the dry lips, even I put it on, cracked lips is protected.
even when I didn't care of my cracked lips, The lipstick helps hiding it




  • Mamonde Creamy Tint Color Balm Intense 24. Bouquet nudie





This is new color for me, I bought it because of the Spring.
It seems like good in spring weather
The color of lipstick likes flowers which is blooming outside in warm weather.



The color formation is also nice and strong even this color is not strong color.
and color is matte, but pretty.





One of the features of Mamonde Creamy Tint Color Balm is that is staying for longer!
Even after you eat, you can see it still lasts on the lips!
I was really impressed when I see mirror and the color is still express on the lips!




  • Mamonde Creamy Tint Color Balm Light 26. Orange punch





Honestly, I don't understand why it named as "Orange punch"
because there is no Orange color, It should be named as Pink punch




Light line has different formulation.
Other color balm intense was Matte lipsticks, however, this lipstick has shimmer and looking so moist.





color balm intense is 3 in 1 (Lipstick + Tint + Lip balm) ,
color balm light is 3 in 1 (Lipstick + Tint + Gloss)

I think I love this one as well, If you like Matt lipsticks, you should avoid this line
but I think this one is also really attractive and beautiful.

This is bloomingness color.



  • Mamonde Creamy Tint Color Balm Intense 39. Velvet pop coral


The strongest color formation from what I have Mamonde creamy tint color balm.
This color expressed so strong, and also It doesn't have cracked.




I used it for a lot of times, because this color is also nice and it stays so long time.
It says coral color, but I think this is Red with bit Orange color more than coral





Why I recommend this Lipstick is that it is so valuable!

Lasts so long, and it looks matte, but it doesn't have cracked and even after time goes by, it doesn't show the lines on the lips, Just always be beautiful.

When I put it on my lips, it's creamy.

I think this is really better than other expensive lipsticks.
If I find pretty colors that I will like more, I would buy it again and especially recommended to everybody who loves the matte colors and great lipsticks that stays longer than other lipsticks,


You Might Also Like

댓글 2개:

  1. I want this in velvet coral, thanks for your review:)

    답글삭제
  2. I got the color #11 Velvet Red because I heard it’s really popular in Korea and I can see why! The color is suuuupper pretty, it’s like a dusty rose mlbb color. The formula is very matte but surprisingly not that drying on my lips? Though I exfoliate and moisturize really well before applying this. Because it’s matte, it has pretty good staying power and barely transfers.
    makeup #instamakeup #toptags #cosmetic #cosmetics #fashion #eyeshadow #lipstick #gloss #mascara #palettes #eyeliner #lip #lips #tar #concealer #foundation #powder #eyes #eyebrows #lashes #lash #glue #glitter #crease #primers #base #beautiful #linhcorner

    See more at here: https://tinyurl.com/linhcornerlipstick

    답글삭제